Join us and help grow and strengthen the biobased economy in the U.S. and around the world!
Attendees will Experience:
- Networking with new peers in addition to reconnecting and rekindling with existing ones
- Attending our must-attend industrial biotechnology sessions and events for business leaders, researchers, government representatives, investors and policy makers in decarbonization of sustainable aviation fuels, alternative fuels, renewable chemicals (including bioplastics), biomaterials, food ingredients and additives, flavors and fragrances, alternative proteins, and regenerative agriculture
- Discovering opportunities to have business meetings and deal makings to help your business(s) build supply chains and solidify value chains with the opportunity to create new ones
- Unique and creative solutions to mitigate climate change and demonstrate sustainable economic growth
- Meeting federal agency program managers, government leaders, procurement managers, and government officials in the heart of Washington, D.C.
- Hearing from your colleagues and other industry leaders. This conference can help provide you with an excellent opportunity to meet pioneers pursuing the next generation of cutting-edge applications and biobased manufacturing
- Enhancing your career and gain insight into innovative technologies and learn more about the research and industries involved
- Celebrate the industry’s accomplishments and help companies continue to grow through new business and research opportunities
The Alternative Fuels & Chemicals Coalition (AFCC) is a collaborative effort that is guided by the shared objectives of its industry participants. AFCC builds on the government affairs expertise that already is in place to support federal agency programs important to the alternative fuels, renewable chemicals, biobased products, and sustainable aviation fuels (SAF) industries and monitor and speak out on pending legislation in the U.S. Congress.
The purpose of the coalition is to ensure issues important to the coalition are not overlooked and get the attention they need. The coalition does this through ongoing research and outreach, issuing policy statements, conferences, and cooperating with other industry groups to fill in gaps and rally support on key issues.
AFCC works on issues important to these industries, with a focus on the appropriations that fund federal agency programs and drive policy changes related to alternative fuels, renewable chemicals, biobased products, and sustainable aviation fuels.