BiogasWorld: the largest commercial, technical and information network of the biogas industry
BiogasWorld is a knowledge-based company dedicated to accelerating the biogas/RNG industry worldwide through our business generation platform & marketplace.
BiogasWorld aims to support all project developers and suppliers of the industry.
“Become the starting point of every biogas/RNG project”
Through its online catalog, BiogasBids, project finder, the publication of industry news, and many useful tools such as the biogas calculator, B, BiogasWorld allows the centralization and standardization of information for everything related to biogas/RNG.
Advantages in working with us
- For producers and project developers:BiogasWorld offers market intelligence, due diligence and an insight to the latest technology solutions and trends
- For technology suppliers and EPCs: BiogasWorld offers business generation opportunities and leads, trade show discounts and promotion, and direct connection with project developers around the world.
To join BiogasWorld and take advantage of our services, visit . For additional information or special requests, please email us at email@example.com and our team will be happy to assist you.
Join BiogasWorld today by choosing one of our membership plans and/or our BiogasConcierge Services to access the full benefits of our extensive network.
Alliances with associations
BiogasWorld has officially established alliances with a number of associations from Europe and North America:
- ABC | American Biogas Council (USA)
- AQPER | Association Québécoise de Production d’Énergie Renouvelable (Quebec, Canada)
- EBA | European Biogas Association (Europe)
- IBBK | Internationales Biogas & Bioenergie Kompetenzzentrum (Germany)
- CBA | Canadian Biogas Association (Canada)
- RNG Coalition | Renewable Natural Gas Coalition (USA)
- CIB | Italian Biogas Consortium (Italy)
- Écotech Québec | (Canada)
BiogasWorld mainly targets the European and North American biogas market. Although still underdeveloped compared to the E.U. market, the North American biogas market has a strong potential with the main driver for biogas development being the organic ban from landfills, the RNG pricing (up to 50 USD/GJ) and the desire to reduce GHG emissions.
BiogasWorld is currently supporting dozens of biogas/RNG projects worldwide working on first generation of biogas production (anaerobic digestion systems & landfills systems) but also second generation like Power-to-gas (methanation) and wood gasification.
BiogasWorld, your unique connection to the biogas industry!