“Though fragmented around the world, the biogas industry has already proven its worth. it is clear that optimizing its development and Deployment will benefit the environment, the economy, as well as society as a whole, both locally and globally.”
BiogasWorld: the largest commercial, technical and information network of the biogas industry
Founded in 2015, BiogasWorld is a Canadian business generation platform & online marketplace, dedicated to connecting the global biogas industry by accelerating business around the world between product and service suppliers and project developers. BiogasWorld is the obvious starting point of any biogas project.
Its network of several thousand experts, suppliers, developers and scientists enables it to keep up to date on new technological advances while keeping abreast of the “state of the art”.
“Become the unique commercial, technical and information website & network for all stakeholders of the global biogas industry.”
Through its online bilingual catalog, its project finder, the publication of industry news, and many useful tools such as the biogas calculator, BiogasWorld allows the centralization and standardization of information for everything related to biogas, from residual waste collection to the valuation of biogas and digestate. Thus, BiogasWorld aims to become the largest commercial, technical and information network of the biogas, compost and renewable natural gas industries.
Advantages in working with us
The advantages in working with BiogasWorld are multiple, for all sides of the industry:
- For producers and project developers, BiogasWorld offers market knowledge and an insight to the updated technology solutions and trends provided by suppliers, at a global level
- For technology suppliers and EPCs, BiogasWorld offers business generation leads from the Biogas / Compost / RNG industry, and direct connection with project developers globally
- Our clients are also promoted through a dedicated company and product/services page on our website at our booth during trade shows and through our newsletters and social media. Taking advantage of our exposure and extensive network, our clients and their services can be viewed by thousands of professionals looking for solutions globally.
To join BiogasWorld and benefit from our advantages, here are our advertising plans & products (starting as low as 499 USD for one year) which will allow you to increase your visibility in a specifically targeted way as a supplier of products/services for the biogas industry, and access our global network of experts, suppliers, companies, organizations, and associations.
For additional information or special requests, please send us an email at email@example.com and our team will be happy to assist you. Join BiogasWorld today with one of our Advertising Plans and/or with our BiogasConcierge Services to access the full benefits of our extensive network.
Alliances with associations
Within a short time frame, BiogasWorld has officially established alliances with the associations shown below. As such, all suppliers of products/services interested in joining BiogasWorld are entitled to a 10% discount on all our advertising plans & products if they are members of any of these associations:
- ABC | American Biogas Council (États-Unis)
- AQPER | Association Québécoise de Production d’Énergie Renouvelable (Québec, Canada)
- EBA | European Biogas Association (Europe)
- IBBK | Internationales Biogas & Bioenergie Kompetenzzentrum (Allemagne)
- CBA | Canadian Biogas Association (Canada)
- RNG Coalition | Renewable Natural Gas Coalition (US)
- CIB | Italian Biogas Consortium (Italie)
- Écotech Québec (Canada)
The North American biogas market
One of the main focuses of BiogasWorld.com is North American biogas market. Although still underdeveloped compared to the E.U. market, North American biogas market has a strong potential, the main driver for biogas development being the organic ban from landfills and the desire to reduce GHG emissions.
In one case, the price for landfilling is very high or prohibited so you need to compost or digest the organic material. In the second case, you want to reduce the GHG emissions but also to be profitable so the Carbon Market and the price on renewable fuel is helping the biogas development.
In Quebec, the natural gas grid is willing to pay between 7 to 22 $/GJ of biomethane, with contracts from 5 to 20 years to help projects. In the USA, the Renewable Fuel Standards (RFS) system is placing the value of biogas up to 33 $/GJ, but the provenance of the biogas influences the price.
Currently, there is a potential of over 13,500 news biogas plants in North America and a place for over 2,000 retro-fit to upgrade the existing plants.
BiogasWorld is currently working on 3 biomethanisation projects in Central and North America. BiogasWorld is also supporting Lakay Vèt in the deployment of a biogas plant near Port-au-Prince to value organic waste.
BiogasWorld, your unique connection to the biogas industry!