BiogasWorld is the largest business generation network and project support platform of the biogas industry. We connect suppliers of products and services with project developers, accelerating the biogas and biomethane (RNG) industry worldwide.
With the experience of working with hundreds of suppliers and collaborating to over 75 biogas and biomethane projects in North America and Europe, BiogasWorld offers to project developers a wide range of services to help them reduce the cost and duration of their project implementation.
BiogasWorld’s vision is to become the starting point of every biogas and biomethane project. We allow the centralization and standardization of information for everything related to biogas and biomethane through multiple useful tools and resources such as :
Why Become a BiogasWorld Member?
For Producers and Project Developers, BiogasWorld offers:
- Market intelligence
- Due diligence
- Insight into the latest technology solutions and trends
- Free project quotes
- Free and advanced biogas tools
For Technology Suppliers and EPCs, we can provide:
- Business generation opportunities and leads
- Direct connection with project developers around the world
- Trade show discounts and promotion
- Market intelligence and professional support
- Promotions across the industry
For more information about our services, please visit our services page.
Over the years, we have officially established partnerships with a number of associations from Europe and North America:
- American Biogas Council (ABC)
- Anaerobic Digestion and Bioresources Association (ADBA)
- Association pour la prévention de la contamination de l’air et du sol (APCAS)
- Association Québécoise de Production d’Énergie Renouvelable (AQPER)
- European Biogas Association (EBA)
- Food and Bio Cluster Denmark
- Internationales Biogas & Bioenergie Kompetenzzentrum (IBBK)
- Canadian Biogas Association (CBA)
- Renewable Natural Gas Coalition (RNG Coalition)
- Italian Biogas Consortium (CIB)
- Indian Biogas Association (IBA)
- Zone AgTech
BiogasWorld mainly targets the European and North American biogas markets, as well as emerging sector such as South America and India.
Although still underdeveloped compared to the E.U. market, the North American biogas market has a strong potential. Developments are mainly driven by the ban of organic waste from landfills, the RNG pricing (up to 100 USD/GJ) and the necessity to reduce GHG emissions.
BiogasWorld is currently supporting dozens of biogas/RNG projects worldwide. The projects are working on the 1st generation of biogas production (anaerobic digestion systems & landfills systems) and on the 2nd generation (Power-to-gas, or methanation, and wood gasification).
BiogasWorld is your unique connection to the biogas industry!