FerroSorp® S is a pelletized gas purification compound based on iron hydroxide. It is particularly effective at removing Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) from gas-producing installations (i.e. digesters, landfills). It is optimally shaped and highly porous, thus ensuring maximum loading capacity at low costs.
The pelletized gas purification compound FerroSorp® S is a highly effective absorption compound used in both, moving and fixed-bed vessels.
FerroSorp® S is exceptionally effective at removing H2S from the following sources:
– Biogas that originates in sewage treatment plants due to anaerobic conditions in sludge
– Agricultural Biogas
– Gases from anaerobic industrial sewage treatment facilities
– Landfill gas
– Industrial combustion and synthetic gases
– Biogas from the anaerobic digestion of wastes and co-fermentation plants
– Miscellaneous H2S-containing industrial exhaust gas (i.e. paper industry, oil-mill applications)
– The treatment of H2S-containing exhaust from industries and wastewater treatment facilities
– Natural gas
– Carbon dioxide gas