Gas flare consist of gas pipe and burner head in stainless steel AISI 316L, mounted on a support frame in galvanised C-steel.
Flare include following flare mounted components:
1. pcs. Inlet Butterfly valve DN
1. pcs. Inlet Butterfly valve DN with spring return
1. pcs. Flame arrestor, fab. KITO or similar.
2. pcs. Ignition transformer, mounted in box on frame below burner head
1. pcs. Condensate eliminator (also for rainwater)
1. pcs. UV flame guard.
1. pcs. Control cabinet (in stainless steel)
– Assembly drawing
– Documentation and instruction manual
Shiped from our factory, Packing Wooden box for sea freight acc. ISPM15 / IPPC standard. Installation and comissioning by client, based on drawing included in above delivery package.
Guaranty: 1 year from delivery.
Delivery time: Approx. 08-10 weeks from fully clarified order
The gas flare is CE market and will be delivered with an EC Declaration of Conformity and will be manufactured in conformity with the governing standards that implements’ a harmonized standard.
EN 60204-1:2006, Safety of machinery Electrical equipment of machines Part 1: General
EN 746-2:1997, Industrial thermo processing equipment Part 2: Safety requirements for
combustion and fuel handling systems
Control cabinet, EU Directives: Produced according to directive 73/23/EEC (1ow voltage directive)
and 89/336/EEC (EMC directive)
And in conformity with
Harmonized standard: EN 60 439-1. Low-voltage switchgear , TTR and PTTA
EN 60 204-1. Electric equipment of industrial machines
EN 418. Safety on machinery, Emergency stop
EN954-1 Safety on machinery, related parts of the control.