Efficiently separate the organic fraction of your waste streams with the BioSqueeze 200
The patented separation process of the BioSqueeze 200 handles almost any waste stream:
- Without the need for liquids, producing an energy rich and high solids slurry.
- Containing coarse, hard and abrasive contaminants like stones and metal due to the large cylinder diameter.
- Producing an organic slurry with different particle sizes.
- Low operating costs from the use of robust materials and proven design with a long-term performance record.
TYPICAL RAW MATERIALS
- Food waste (e.g. restaurants)
- Packaged and expired foods
- Organic waste from private households
- Input 4 m³ / h
- Total solids content up to 25 %
- Screen sizes from Ø 6 to 12 mm
- Hard particles of sizes up to Ø 200 mm
- Pressing power 35 bar
- Power demand max. 15 kW
- Dimensions (L x W) 4.000 x 2.000 mm
- Weight ca. 1700 kg