The Safety Selector Valve is designed specifically to function as an effective ‘switch-over’ device that permits routine or emergency servicing of redundant pressure relief devices with no process interruption, providing continuous system over-pressure protection.
– Provides a safe and efficient method of switching from an active pressure relief device to standby.
– No process shutdown for maintenance of pressure relief device.
– High CV values resulting in less than 3% pressure drop to the active PRV.
– Cv values verified by an ASME accepted flow test facility.
– Lightweight and compact design helps reduce field installation cost.
– Bright red indicator for positive indication of active pressure relief device.
– No special tools required to operate.