Save Now with Early Bird Discount
Deadline is March 7th
Coca-Cola Trigeneration Landfill Gas-to-Energy Facility
This tour will offer attendees an opportunity to see a facility that since its commissioning in 2012 has attracted praise and awards from the waste, renewable energy and biomass communities. The facility uses landfill gas captured from a nearby landfill and moved to a combined cooling, heat and power (CCHP) system via a 6 mile long pipeline. The facility is capable of producing 6.5 MW of electric power while also satisfying the heating requirements for its host site, a syrup production plant.
Register Now Learn More View Full Agenda
Official Conference Hotel Offers Many Advantages – Limited Rooms Available
Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel and Convention Center
- Discounted rates
- Onsite with Cobb Galleria Centre, location of the conference
- The opportunity for after-hours networking
- Pedestrian bridge to SunTrust Park, location of Wednesday evening game Braves vs. Phillies
- Galleria Specialty Shops, located inside Cobb Galleria Centre
- Cumberland Mall, connected by pedestrian sky bridge
- The Battery Atlanta, connected by pedestrian bridge
Please make sure to book your accommodations at the conference hotel.