International Biogas Online Training On:
- Practical Plant Planning
- Green Gas & Biogas Production
- Digester Biology
- Green Gas& Biogas Upgrading
- Digestate Upgrading & Marketing
This 4 day in-depth course provides you with practical hands on knowledge as well as crucial background information on the production and treatment of biogas and green gas.
Two sessions per week on Tuesday and Thursday for two weeks ensure your other projects and day-to-day tasks don’t get neglected for a full week.
This online biogas training is ideal for:
- Biogas plant operators or staff
- Farmers planning to operate an AD facility
- Government official engaged in green gases, AD and renewable energies
- AD & biogas researchers in academic institutions
- Investors curious about the possibilities of biogas and green gas production
9 international speakers from Germany and the UK will ensure every detail is covered by an expert with at least a decade of practical biogas experience so you get multi-faceted insights for how to successfully operate a biogas plant in 2021 and beyond.
You’ll also discover hot topics like green gas production and digestate marketing that can add additional income streams to your AD operation beyond electricity and head subsidies or gate fees.
45% Discount for Students and Low-Income Regions
To give students and people living in regions with comparably lower income the opportunity to attend as well, IBBK offers a 45% discount.
To qualify, simply send a proof of matriculation/proof of residence to IBBK and you’ll receive your personal discount code to apply at checkout.
June 22nd: Plant Planning and Operation
- Overview over the biogas industry and economic & basic calculation data
- Introduction into design, planning and process engineering
- Crucial substrate parameters and their impact on plant performance
- Introduction to digester biology and biogas plant start-up
June 24th: Practical Digester Biology
- Biological process control and process optimisation
- Meet the challenge: how to digest fibrous and N-rich feedstocks
- Treatment and digestion of straw and solid biomass
- Lessons learned from building and operating biowaste AD plants for decades
June 29th: Green Gas & Biogas: Treatment and Utilisation
- Gas upgrading and different pathways of biogas utilisation
- Long-term experiences and lessons learned from operating biogas upgrading plants
- Biomethane as a transport fuel
July 1st: Upgrading, Spreading & Marketing of Digestate
- Process requirements for mono-digestion of chicken manure
- Overview over new digestate treatment, spreading and marketing technologies & methods
- Virtual biogas plant visit
- Q & A session
Discover proven strategies and behind-the-scenes information that you can apply immediately to advance your projects or operation.
Get more information and secure your seat at this event through IBBK’s event website: https://ibbk-biogas.com/schedule/biogas-hands-on-uk/.
And if you have any questions about this event, please get in touch with IBBK’s staff directly via email to email@example.com