Ce site n'est pas supporté par votre navigateur actuel.
Veuillez utiliser un des navigateurs si dessous.
Vaughan’s Rotamix® System is today’s most cost effective means of mechanical hydraulic mixing, consisting of an engineered arrangement of floor-mounted nozzles fed by a Vaughan® Chopper Pump. Using custom engineering software, each application is analyzed and sized by Vaughan® in order to achieve the desired mixing effect. The Rotamix® system may be applied in circular, rectangular, oval tanks and basins and other unique process configurations such as egg-shaped digesters, CSO tunnels and pump stations. The Rotamix® System incorporates several basic principles of physics and hydraulics, including uniform field of flow, vortical field of flow, induced flow and surface contact. Combined together, this unique mixing system optimizes solids and bacteria contact while creating an even distribution of mixing energy.
Why Choose Rotamix:
• Over 1000 systems installed since 2000
• Vaughan’s® UNMATCHED RELIABILITY and expertise as a solids handling specialist since 1960
• Process expertise in understanding each application
• Engineering support using state of the art CFD software
• Process testing successes
• Chopping acion increases exposed surface area and resulting biological contact for improved volatile solids reduction
• Dual nozzles provide multiple discharge points, reducing piping costs while evenly distributing sludges
• Actual sludge rheologies are used to produce the most accurate analysis and design