Greenmac is specialised in design, manufacturing, turn key delivery and servicing of biogas upgrading systems.
Green gas is a regenerative energy source, easily storable, transportable and CO2 neutral.
• 30 years of experience
• Membrane separation & amine (LP Cooab) absorption process
• Used as vehicle fuel or injected into the gasgrid
• Proven design and quality
• Manufacturing and design in the Netherlands
• Broad international experience
• Technical support and trouble shooting
• Spare parts and consumables service
• Modification and optimization
• 24/7 maintenance
Membrane separation is one of the classical methods for gas upgrading. The membrane process is based on using permeable membranes to separate methane and CO2. The first generation membranes required higher pressures (40 bar) and the efficiency was low. With the present state of the art membranes, the required pressure is much lower (typical 8-17 barg) and an efficiency of 99,5% can be reached with a 3-stage system
Membrane separation has proven to be a simple, energy efficient and environmentally friendly method for biogas upgrading.
The following features characterize the membrane process:
Read more about the membrane technology on the Website of Greenmac!