Greenmac is specialised in design, manufacturing, turn key delivery and servicing of biogas upgrading systems.
Green gas is a regenerative energy source, easily storable, transportable and CO2 neutral.
• 30 years of experience
• Membrane separation & amine (LP Cooab) absorption process
• Used as vehicle fuel or injected into the gasgrid
• Proven design and quality
• Manufacturing and design in the Netherlands
• Broad international experience
• Technical support and trouble shooting
• Spare parts and consumables service
• Modification and optimization
• 24/7 maintenance
In 2001 we developed the innovative LP Cooab amine absorption technology. This process is based on low-pressure reversible chemical absorption of CO2. The CO2 is removed by an amine-based liquid in an absorber Column and regenerated by using heat in a stripper column. The special amine composition, with our trade name Cooab® is an essential element in their process.
The following features characterize the LP Cooab® upgrading process: