Ce site n'est pas supporté par votre navigateur actuel.
Veuillez utiliser un des navigateurs si dessous.
The Rekordmix B1 has been specially developed for biogas plants built around a large covered lagoon. Retro-fitting is also possible.
The Rekordmix serves to optimize the biological process by:
– preventing floating and sinking substrate layers
– ensuring that the substrate maintains an equal temperature throughout
– distributing nutrients for the biological process homogeneously enabling more efficient gas flow out of the substrate mass
– Shaft unit with electric motor, shaft tube with bearing and sealing unit of low-maintenance modular construction.
– All important components are manufactured in stainless steel. To protect the gas storage membrane inside the bay, the propeller is fitted with a protective ring. An oil reservoir serves the lubrication and the maintenance indicator.A mounting bracket for securing the unit to the foundation is included within the scope of delivery.
A mounting bracket for securing the unit to the foundation is included within the scope of delivery. Height of the unit is set at the frame. A rubber sealing membrane, secured by a metal ring fastened to the membrane ensures a gas-tight installation. Through the rubber seal, the agitator unit is mechanically separated from the gas membrane to prevent ripping and tearing of the membrane.