The Manager of Operations (MO) is in charge of executing daily operations for DMT Clear Gas Solutions and is second in responsibility only to the global COO. This includes execution and oversite for multiple projects from start to finish. The MO manages a group of project managers including the engineering team and the service team. They are responsible for delivering the projects on time, on budget and with the right quality to ensure happy customers.
- Oversee the operations of the organization to meet business goals and projections; determine strategies to move the company forward, set goals, create and implement action plans, and evaluate process and evaluate results.
- Collaborate closely with the global COO and produce reports on company operations.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning and auditing for the operations functions of the company.
- Empower the operational team with the leadership and resources they need to successfully complete operations initiatives.
- Manage clients, partners and subcontractors to ensure they all have the same end goal and meet project requirements and profitability goals as needed to support the operational team.
- Through designated staff ensure quality, safety, health and environment standards in design, construction and operations.
- Be accessible to work with various teams in different locations, time zones and cultures.
- Oversee the selection, negotiation and contracts with various suppliers directly or through appropriate staff.
- Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor.
- Partner with other Executives and Managers to accomplish short and long-term operational goals.
- Measure and report on operational performance and develop plans to improve relevant key performance indicators.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and innovations, regulation changes, labor and technical compliance and apply as appropriate.
- Willing and able to travel as needed; could be up to 30% of the time depending on projects.
- Degree in Business Administration, Management or related area
- 7 – 10 years of experience in a leadership position; 3 – 5 years in a senior leadership role in a related industry.
- Strong background in business and management, acquiring the business acumen and leadership experience to manage the top function of a company.
- PMP Certification preferred or 3 to 5 years of project management experience
- Strong technical background in engineering, renewable, waste, gas, wastewater.
DMT Clear Gas Solutions is a technology supplier specializing in biogas upgrading and gas desulfurization. We are part of a global organization with more than 30 years of experience, 100 employees and offices/agents spread throughout Europe & Asia. Our award-winning portfolio, paired with 24/7/365 customer support, is the best the market has to offer to companies seeking sustainable solutions. With key accounts and some of the largest operational renewable natural gas (RNG) plants in North America, our customers see a profitable return on investment when upgrading with DMT. Learn more at www.dmt-cgs.com