The Sales Manager will be responsible for sales of the Greenlane Biogas products in targeted sectors and regions of Canada.
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from all qualified individuals. To apply for this opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Sales Manager, Canada Application in the subject line. While we thank all interested candidates only those who are short-listed will be contacted.
- Develops market opportunities and key-account relationships with customers.
- Executes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in Canada.
- Builds profitable, long term relationships with customers, and ensures these relationships are well managed.
- Manages the proposal process for inquiries, ensuring that every proposal meets or exceeds Greenlane’s quality standard by working closely with the global sales team.
- Maintains strong networks with others within the Biogas/RNG industry to develop industry knowledge, contacts, and new business opportunities.
- Identifies new prospects and develops and implements effective strategies to win and maintain their business.
- Takes effective actions to close sales for maximum realistically achievable opportunities.
- Coordinates & tracks all sales tasks and activities in the regional market of responsibility.
- Ensures incoming customer calls and e-mail requests are responded to in an organized, timely & professional manner. Ensures the CRM system is kept up to date with sales activity.
- Monitors competitive activity and recommends actions and strategies to win market share.
- Fulfils responsibilities of position as specified by the Greenlane Quality Management System.
- Adheres to Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental requirements as defined in relevant manuals.
- University Degree in Business or Engineering plus 5-10+ years’ experience in a technical sales role.
- Domain expertise in Natural Gas and Renewable Natural Gas compression with a strong background in sales and business development in North America.
- Strong understanding of customer, biogas and renewable natural gas market dynamics and requirements, particularly in North America is an asset.
- A high level of English and French written and oral language skills are required.
- A confident, effective communicator with the ability to build strong relationships and interact at all levels of an organization.
- Very strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to deliver effective sales plans and reports.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, negotiate and close large sales, long sales cycles and to negotiate and facilitate commercial contracts.
- Self -motivated with a strong drive and desire to achieve and to generate new business.
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic thinking abilities with sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
Greenlane Biogas, headquartered in metro Vancouver, Canada, is a leading global provider of biogas upgrading systems that are helping decarbonize natural gas. Our systems produce clean, renewable natural gas (RNG) from organic waste sources including landfills, wastewater treatment plants, dairy farms, and food waste, suitable for either injection into the natural gas grid or for direct use as vehicle fuel. With over 30 years industry experience and patented proprietary technology, Greenlane has supplied over 100 biogas upgrading units in 18 countries worldwide, including the world’s first and second largest biogas upgrading facilities. Greenlane is inspired by a commitment to helping waste producers improve their environmental impact, green credentials, and bottom line.
Greenlane commenced trading as a publicly listed company on the TSX Venture Exchange in June 2019 after a successful financing and spinout from its former UK based owner. We are looking for an enthusiastic, high energy Sales Manager who will be responsible for sales of the Greenlane Biogas products in targeted sectors and regions of Canada.
Greenlane Biogas has registrations to the internationally recognized quality, health & safety, and environmental standards ISO 9001:2008, ISO18001, and ISO14001. Greenlane Biogas is a division of Greenlane Renewables Inc (TSX-V: GRN)