POSITION TITLE: Application and Sales Engineer – Gas separation processes
REPORTS TO: Sales Director
PURPOSE: To support sales with customer application requirements
Xebec Inc., one of BiogasWorld clients, is looking for a bilingual Application and Sales Engineer to join their dynamic team.
- Review customer application requirements, prepare quotations and proposals (technical and commercial) and provide technical support to customers
- Develop, maintain and improve proposal templates for gas separation plants and ensure a high quality of proposal.
- Engage with customer and help the sales team present technical proposal to customer and influence their decision making.
- Develop and support sizing and costing programs and tools for different gas separation applications
- Estimate and prepare the detailed CAPEX and OPEX budget of the proposed gas separation plants
- Provide guidance to engineering/operations on selection of the equipments
- Impart in-depth technical knowledge and information to customers
- Liaise with engineering and ensure efficient and effective communication
- Guide engineering to ensure product offering is aftermarket ready and work in conjunction with technical support aftermarket
- Assist in the preparation of technical papers for marketing purposes
- Assure continuous training and development on the gas separation product line
- Follow up and participate sales activities on market events such as conferences, user meetings, seminars, exhibitions, committees and related training
- Develop product network within renewable energy community
- Technology watch for new developments in worldwide gas separation and purification systems
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering or Applied Science (i.e. physics) related to gas separation systems
- 3-5 years of relevant experience preferably in a gas, chemical, air separation or oil plant industry
- Experienced with chemical process simulations and modeling
- Ability to travel
- Computer literacy and proficiency with MS Office and MS Project
- Knowledgeable of various gas and chemical process equipment
- Experience with technical management and the ability to prepare detailed technical proposals
- Networking skills are essential to build relationships with external clients as well as key internal personnel
- Well developed interpersonal attributes, team-oriented attitude, result oriented
- Interpersonal skills and organizational skills are essential
- Self-motivated and eager to learn and develop new skills
- Business acumen and customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual in both French and English
If this opportunity interests you, please send your CV and cover letter to Natalia Bourenane at email@example.com.
Xebec provides gas purification and filtration solutions for the natural gas, field gas, biogas, helium, and hydrogen markets. Xebec designs, engineers and manufactures innovative products that transform raw gases into marketable sources of clean energy.
Established in 1967, Xebec has over 50 years of experience in adsorption technology, supplying more than 9,000 units to over 1,500 clients
To know more about Xebec