May 14, 2019 (TACOMA, WA) – The Green Transportation Summit & Expo (GTSE) will take place one week from today, May 21-23 at the Greater Tacoma Convention Center in Tacoma, Washington. GTSE is the region’s premier fleet modernization and alternative fuels event and offers attendees information-packed sessions, prominent national and regional speakers, and the latest technologies from clean transportation industry and policy leaders.
Fleet managers and clean-fleet stakeholders have relied upon GTSE events to give them the best value for their time and budget, and the 9th annual installment promises to continue this trend. Topnotch education and networking opportunities attract professionals who are driving the clean fuel futures of their fleets, companies and cities. GTSE boasts the strongest gathering of fleet professionals in the clean fuels industry, with half the conference attendees representing fleet management, operations, and maintenance technicians from public and private fleets.
- Alberto Ayala | Executive Director/Air Pollution Control Officer, Sacramento Metropolitan Air.
- Quality Management District, Wednesday, May 22, 9:10-9:30 AM.
- John Davis | Creator/Host/Senior Executive Producer, MotorWeek, Wednesday, May 22, 4:45 PM.
Featured speakers include
- Alex Adams | Sr. Environmental Program Manager, Maritime Environment and Sustainability, Port of Seattle
- Charlotte Argue | Senior Manager, Fleet Electrification, Geotab
- Elise Benoit | Vice President, Marketing, eMotorWerks
- John Gerra | Director of Business Development, BYD
- Barb Chamberlain | Director – Active Transportation Division, Washington State Department of Transportation
- James Kast | Fuel Cell Business Analyst, Corporate Strategy & Planning, Toyota Motor North
- America Denise Kearns | Project Manager, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Michael Penev | Sr. Transportation Analyst, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Andrea Pratt | Climate & Transportation Policy Advisor, City of Seattle, Office of Sustainability &
- Environment Lauren Skiver | CEO, Sunline Transit Agency
- Christina Suarez | Autogas Fleet Specialist, Blue Star Gas Seattle Co.
- Opening Plenary | Fossil Free Fuels: What’s Next for Renewables, Wednesday May 22, 9:30-10:30 AM
- Women Driving the Future of Transportation: Take a Tour with These Advanced Transportation Leaders, Wednesday, May 22, 11:00 AM-12:15 PM
- Charging Ahead: The Powerful Role of Women in the EV Industry, Thursday, May 23, 9:00- 10:15 AM
- The Roles of Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles in Transportation and a Decarbonized Economy, Thursday, May 23, 9:00-10:15 AM
- General Best Practices for Sustainable Fleet Management, Wednesday, May 22, 3:30 – 4:45 PM
New to the program for 2019 is the NAFA Sustainable Fleet Certification Workshop, where attendees will learn how to advance their skills and lead their organizations in implementing sustainable fleet practices.
For additional information on the program, speakers and workshops, visit gtsummitexpo.com.
Green Transportation Summit & Expo
Tuesday, May 1 – Thursday, May 23, 2019
Greater Tacoma Convention Center | 1500 Commerce St, Tacoma, WA 98402
Ticket prices range from $30-$349 and can be purchased at
About the Green Transportation Summit & Expo
As the region’s premier fleet modernization and alternative fuels event, GTSE offers information-packed sessions, prominent national and regional speakers, and the latest technologies from industry leaders, fleet managers and clean-fleet stakeholders. More at gtsummitexpo.com.