“Progress in Biomethane Mobility”
15-17 October 2019
Neubausaal Schwäbisch Hall, Germany
Dear Ladies and Gentleman,
- Researching in the field of biogas upgrading?
- Ready to present your biogas upgrading technology to a wide audience?
- Operating a biogas plant with upgrading technology and would love to share your experience?
- Developing mobility solutions based on CNG-vehicles for fleets that make sense for other users as well?
- Actively seeking to improve the technology or knowledge on biomethance mobility?
then this platform is your unique chance to present your results from research and development, your experiences from practice or your hottest new innovations.
An international audience with a specific interest in biogas, bioenergy and renewable mobility is excited to hear what you have been up to.
We look forward to receiving your abstract submissions on the following topics:
- Overview and political framework
- Development of new upgrading technologies
- Adaptation of the continuous biogas production to the discontinuous fuelling processes of vehicles
- Suitable vehicle types and drive technologies
- Best-practice examples for decentralized generation and utilization
- Practitioner’s forum
- Innovation and business forum
How to submit your Abstract?
To submit your abstract, simply download the abstract template on the event website and fill out the blanks.
To access this site, please follow the below button which will lead you to the event website. There, you follow the orange button that says “Submit Your Abstract Here” which will direct you to the page where you can download the abstract template with the orange button as a .docx-file.
Please follow the structure of the document when filling it out and submit it back to the email-address indicated inside the document by March 1st, 2019.
Your presentation can be held either in English or German language as there will be professional simultaneous translation during both conference days.
(in alphabetical order)
“Future of Gas Mobility“
Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- Head of Unit II B4, “Energy Transition in Mobility, Fuel Markets”
“Biomethane as a fuel – political framework conditions and potential in Germany“
Dipl. Env. Sc. Jaqueline Daniel-Gromke
DBFZ (Deutsches Biomasseforschungszentrum)
- At DBFZ since 2005
- Team leader at department “Biochemical Conversion”
- Team leader of the work group “System Optimisation”
- Focus on integration into the energy system
“Cross-border Trading of Biomethane“
Dr. Attila Kovács
EBA (European Biogas Association)
- PhD in Economics and Masters in chemical engineering
- Executive board member of EBA since 2009
- Actively promoting biogas technology since 2004 in Hungary and other Central-Eastern European countries
“CNG-Mobility in Europe – CNG-Club presents itself”
CNG Club e.V. & gibgas
- 15 years of experience in the digital media sector
- Familiar with CNG from natural gas and biomethane since 1997
- Initiator of CNG-Club e.V.
- Co-founder and CEO of “gibgas”
ABSTRACTS, PAPERS, PROGRAM
SPONSORING, EXHIBITION, LOGISTICS