On December 15-16, 2022, 7. edition of the Biogas Congress will be held at the Airport Hotel Okęcie in Warsaw. This year’s meeting of representatives of European biogas sector will be held under the slogan: “Biogas – an answer to the deepening energy crisis”.
During this year’s Congress, key issues will be discussed regarding new opportunities for the domestic biogas market and the use of biogas, biomethane and bioLNG in agriculture, heating, industry and transport.
The meeting is directed to:
- investors planning to build a biogas plant,
- owners of operating biogas installations,
- technologists and managers of waste and treatment biogas plants,
- owners of large farms and agri-food processors,
- fuel companies, transport companies and the energy-intensive industry,
- technology and equipment suppliers,
- the energy industry,
- Polish and European trade associations,
- representatives of government administration and local governments.