India Energy Week offers a comprehensive platform for media and association partners to gain direct access to high level officials throughout the Energy, Oil & Gas industry. As India's leading and only all-encompassing energy event, held under the patronage of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, and supported by FIPI and Indian Oil, the exhibition and conference is set make energy headlines as 30,000+ global energy leaders convene to address India's energy transition under one roof.
Click here to read more
- Meet face to face with energy government, policy makers and industry leaders
- Gain exposure across print event collateral and official event website
- Promote and distribute your publication during the 3 event days
- Receive approved press passes to attend and cover India Energy Week
- Benefit from unrivalled access to new advertisers and subscribers
India is projected to witness the largest increase in energy demand of any country over the next two decades, as its economy continues to grow and create opportunities for its people, and the global value chain. Achieving India’s target of net-zero emissions by 2070 need to be weighed against the country's growing economy, rising energy requirements, and the implementation of responsible energy sources over a transformation energy systems for the future.
The inaugural India Energy Week comes at a critical time, with the challenges of energy security and environmental sustainability impacting long-term energy transition and paths towards decarbonisation. As a rapidly developing country, and soon to be the world’s most populous nation, India’s energy transition will play a pivotal role in global energy markets.