9th International Conference on Renewable Energy Gas Technology, REGATEC 2023 will take place as a hybrid event on the 15-16 May at Van der Valk hotel in Berlin, Germany.
The conference revolves around renewable methane for G-mobility and/or grid injection, including anaerobic digestion, gasification, Power-to-gas and the synergies between these three conversion routes.
The speakers are personally invited in order to create a well composed conference centred around the conference topics. However, if you feel that you have an interesting contribution related to bio-, electro- and thermochemical conversion of biomass/waste to methane don’t hesitate to contact us
. If there are no speaker slot this year, there might be one next year.
Please note that for commercial players to be considered as speakers we expect an active support of the conference, i.e. as exhibitors and/or sponsors.
Become an Exhibitor
Get global visibility through the frequently visited conference website, the REGATEC LinkedIn group, and the REGATEC Newsletter (12,000+ subscribers).
The exhibition fee of 1,500 EUR includes
- Free admission to the conference for two people including the conference dinner, lunches and coffee breaks
- 2x1.5 m floor space
- Power supply (bring your own extension cord)
- Logotype and hyperlink on the conference website
- Logotype and hyperlink in the REGATEC Newsletter
- Copy of the printed ISBN numbered conference proceedings
- Announcement through the REGATEC LinkedIn group
- Online access to the conference presentations after the conference