The climate is changing... The sectorʼs leading experts provide solutions for the protection of the environment.
The 4th international exhibition verde.tec is being intensively prepared, in order to welcome again, in covid-free conditions, exhibitors, participants and visitors.Greece’s only specialized exhibition on environmental technologies, circular economy and smart cities will take place between the 18th and the 20th of March 2022, at MEC Exhibition Center.
Climate change is here affecting every region of the world and verde.tec will focus for three days on innovation, research and cutting-edge technologies which are at the forefront against perhaps the greatest global threat right now. The environment’s sector leading experts who illustrate the guidelines and scenarios of the future will be there to highlight the latest trends, to inform and raise awareness.
Because the climate crisis requires adequate and immediate action!
On the way to a climate-neutral Europe by 2050, environmental protection has become an increasingly pressing issue dominating the public dialogue. The three-day verde.tec forum through an extensive programme of conferences, seminars and workshops, will offer the opportunity for a fruitful dialogue between the state, institutions, universities and companies, from Greece and abroad.
At the same time, the Greek Green Awards are being prepared aiming to award best practices of organizations, local government bodies and companies, after their selection by a specialized scientific committee.
Because environment action is a life choice!
The trade fair hosts:
- Regions, Regional Municipal Associations, Municipalities, Development Associations.
Companies with activities in the following sectors:
- Environmental restoration – State-of-the-art technologies & Energy savings.
- Renewable energy sources.
- Building construction and repairs.
- Product and material recycling.
- “Green” Industry, machinery, tools & equipment.
- Logistics Management Services & Technologies.
- Motorised vehicles & machinery.
Verde-tec addresses the following types of visitors:
- Executives, engineers and technicians of LGOs, industry, small industry, large commercial businesses, construction companies, hotels, Transport, Logistics.
- Heads of technical departments of public Organisations and Businesses.
- RES investors.
- Representatives and traders from around Greece.
- Foreign company agents.
- Individuals interested in photovoltaic installations, biological clean-ups and water quality systems or energy saving systems for use in own properties.