With the Fit for 55 the EU strives to achieve 55% emission reduction target set for 2030. The necessity to reduce CO2 emission in power generation, mobility, and heat energy markets opens ways for the green transition based on Hydrogen and Power2X
With many hydrogen and p2x projects underway and many still in planning phase across Europe the industry will meet 15-16 June in Copenhagen to discuss how to create a sustainable clean energy system.
Who should attend
European Hydrogen & P2X Conference will bring together top level experts from gas producers, chemical and mobility industries representatives, power companies, business analytics, government officials and regulators, storage companies, service providers, transportation companies, renewable energy consultancies and others.
Why should you join the Hydrogen & P2X 2022
After a succesfull 2021 edition with 100+ partcipants , nearly 30 presentations from industry end-users we decided to hold the new edition in the city of Copenhagen again. 2022 Edition will give an even bigger possibility to network and exchange ideas with industry leaders.
- European and world markets outlook
- Market developments in global perspective
- Policy and regulatory framework
- Financing and investing strategies
- Hydrogen and P2X economics
- Technological advancements
- Storage improvements and safety issues
- Symbiosis of P2X and other industry sectors
- Actual case studies
- Heavy Duty Transport applications
- P2X and hydrogen for greener transport
- Fit for 55 package and its impact on the industry
- Green hydrogen in the gas grid
- Commercialization - growth challenges