Are you looking to dive deep into RNG?
Join us for our virtual RNG conference event focusing only on renewable natural gas policy, finance, gas utilities, deal structuring, and more. In two afternoons filled with two sessions each and networking time built in, this virtual event filled with CEOs and industry experts will position you to take advantage of this fast growing sector of the biogas industry.
Each session is just long enough for you to learn something and make meaningful connections while chatting with your fellow attendees, but short enough to not take your whole day. Virtual sessions take place on Sept. 21 and 23, beginning at 1 PM ET.
- Fireside Chat with Bob Powell, Brightmark
- Spot Market vs Long Term Pricing Trends
- Acquisitions and the Future of Landfill RNG
- Is Food Waste to RNG the Next Big Opportunity?
- Deals & Transactions: RNG Market Trends
- Biogas, RNG, Green Gasoline and Hydrogen
- Market Trends for the Renewable Diesel Sector of the LCFS
- New RNG Policy in Colorado and Missouri
- The Next States to Welcome RNG Interconnection
- RNG Policy Trends in the Southeast and Beyond
- and More!
- Frank Canavan, American Gas Association
- Zach Chapin, Dominion Energy
- John Dannan, Generate Capital
- Will Higgins, American Biogas Council
- Nathalie Hoffman, LCFS Consulting Services
- Paul Niznik, Argus -invited
- Brad Pleima, EcoEngineers -invited
- Bob Powell, Brightmark
- Lizzy Reinholt, Summit Utilities
- Jon Scharingson, Renewable Energy Group
- Lauren Turner, Archaea Energy
- Sean Wine, Clean Energy Renewable Fuels -invited