As a farmer, have you ever wondered if it makes sense to invest in an AD facility to generate more revenue? As a researcher, have you studied AD extensively but never looked at it from a practical perspective? Do you work in a governmental institution that focuses on regulatory guidelines for renewable energies – but always wanted to explore AD & Green Gas production in more detail? Because these are the issues we regularly help our event attendants solve.
We’ll focus on core elements that have proven to be the most interesting and valuable for our participants.
Programme designed to fit your needs!
June 22nd: Plant Planning and Operation
- Overview over the biogas industry and economic & basic calculation data
- Introduction into design, planning and process engineering
- Crucial substrate parameters and their impact on plant performance
- Introduction to digester biology and biogas plant start-up
June 24th: Practical Digester Biology
- Biological process control and process optimisation
- Meet the challenge: how to digest fibrous and N-rich feedstocks
- Treatment and digestion of straw and solid biomass
- Lessons learned from building and operating biowaste AD plants for decades
June 29th: Green Gas & Biogas: Treatment and Utilisation
- Gas upgrading and different pathways of biogas utilisation
- Long-term experiences and lessons learned from operating biogas upgrading plants
- Biomethane as a transport fuel
July 1st: Upgrading, Spreading & Marketing of Digestate
- Process requirements for mono-digestion of chicken manure
- Overview over new digestate treatment, spreading and marketing technologies & methods
- Virtual biogas plant visit
- Q & A session