Enabling knowledge exchange, creating capacity and facilitating technology transfer are integral parts of the Digital global Biogas Cooperation (DiBiCoo) project. The aim is to inform about cooperation opportunities, to familiarize industry stakeholders with European technologies and to share lessons learned and best practices on successful biogas, biomethane and gasification project management.
Web seminar themes include but not limited to:
- How to collaborate with the DiBiCoo project
- Introduction to European biogas, biomethane and gasification technologies
- Experience sharing on successful biogas project development & implementation
- Biogas sector perspectives from DiBiCoo’s emerging/developing target economies
DiBiCoo Web seminar Series are open to biogas-/biomethane-/gasification industry stakeholders; biogas project developers; suppliers; policymakers; technology providers; experts; consultants, financing institutions, potential plant operators and other local stakeholders etc …
Particularly, the Web seminars target :
- Stakeholders from emerging and developing industries, especially those from the DiBiCoo partner countries in Argentina, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia and South Africa
- Plant developers and technology providers from the European biogas industry
The DiBiCoo project network includes biogas associations, key biogas plant developers, consultants and stakeholders with expertise from markets in Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America. Selected experts from associated institutions and industry leaders will be invited as speakers. The presentations will be recorded and posted on the website later on. Each web seminar will also feature a Q&A session where you can join the discussion and an interactive exchange with our experts and speakers!
How to Join
Our web seminars are free of charge and open to registration but are based on a first come, first served basis, as there is a limit to the number of participants. Please also note that some web seminars might require previous (technical) knowledge or are based on prior web seminars. This will be indicated in the description. Registration forms will be available on our website and social media accounts.