The European Biogas Association (EBA) is pleased to announce that the European Biogas Conference 2021 will take place from 26 to 28 October at the The EGG Convention Center
, in Brussels.
Why should you attend this conference?
Renewable gases are essential in the decarbonisation of the energy sector and the realisation of EU climate targets. The quick ramp-up of biomethane production brings promising opportunities for the scale-up of the industry. Biomethane will play a key role in our future energy systems. Biogas is increasingly standing out as enabler of a thriving bioeconomy. With biogas, our cities and industries can turn waste into valuable resources. In rural areas, biogas is boosting the development of a sustainable and competitive farming sector.
The European Biogas Conference 2021 will be the place to:
- Get 1st hand information on the impact of such developments in all EU territories
- Analyse the global renewable gas framework
- Discuss the legislative support that our sector will need from EU policy-makers
- Get up-to-date knowledge on current and future renewable gas trends
Who will be there?
This conference will give you the opportunity to:
- Take the pulse of the sector listening to high-level representatives from the renewable gas industry
- Get to know the impact of the industry in the waste management and agrobusiness sectors
- Learn about the latest research work on innovative renewable gas technologies
- Meet some of the most influential policy-makers for our sector in Europe