BIOGASWORLD SPECIAL OFFER
10% off participation for BiogasWorld members
The Biogas USA 2020 Conference, taking place on the 28-29 October 2020 will welcome RNG and biogas industry experts, and decision-makers from all across the USA to share, learn and collaborate on the latest innovations, strategic approaches, actionable legislation, and future trends in the industry.
This event will offer the opportunity to network with key RNG stakeholders ranging from feedstock owners, project developers, energy producers, CNG fleet owners and operators, investors, utilities, and municipalities. The unique combination of all the key players in the same room and at the same time allows for candid and productive dialogue where participants discuss best practices, experiences, what’s working, and, more importantly, what’s not.
Attendees will hear the latest content from an unparalleled speaker line up, offering them the to network, seek business opportunities and stay in touch with industry peers across the globe.
- Alice Stebbins, Executive Director, California Public Utilities Commission
- Harrison Clay, Vice President Strategic Development, Global Environment Products, BP
- Amrith Gunasekara, Science Advisor to the Secretary, Manager of OEFI, California Department of Food and Agriculture
- Ross Buckenham, CEO, California Bioenergy
- Rachael Terada, Director, Technical Projects, Center for Resource Solutions
- Michael Sharkey, Director of Risk and Development, RNG, US Gain
Whilst this virtual event comes at a lesser cost it provides for now a wider reach into an international audience, with flexibility of access to content as well it also enables professionals to have the same opportunity as at a face-to-face session for one-to-one business meetings.