Impact Bioenergy’s distributed bioenergy solutions reduce energy & disposal costs by generating energy from adjacent organic waste streams. Our prefabricated bioenergy units are uniquely engineered and sized to allow organizations and communities to practice onsite bioenergy food waste diversion, thus substantially reducing multiple costs and generating a faster ROI than wind or solar.
Impact Bioenergy is changing the world with our simple and elegant approach to managing the carbon in uneaten food. We have won global recognition:
• Named in the top 5 of 327 Waste-to-Resource Disruptors Globally, in terms of companies to watch.
• Named as one of only 18 of the most preeminent Food Waste to Energy Market Players in the world.
• Given the HERO Award by the US Department of Energy for Innovative Resilience for Small Cities.
• Named an Innovation of the Year Finalist by American Biogas Council for onsite, containerized systems to scale down the size and cost of anaerobic digestion.
• Awarded the Energy-Vision of New York City’s Leadership Award for developing and deploying the first micro-AD system in the US.
• Named in the Top 30 Later-Stage Clean Technology Companies in the world, awarded in Taipei.
• Awarded the “Smart Innovation” award at the World Smart City Expo in Barcelona for the Camp Nou Stadium Onsite Bioenergy System for Football Club Barcelona.